Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Keebler Clues

On yesterdays post, I started a contest to guess the various breeds of a mixed breed dog named Keebler. So far we have 7 entries into the contest. Today I thought I would give you a few clues that might help you win the contest.. Over the next week or so, I will be telling more of his story. Although this is a contest, and someone will win a free DNA kit to use on their own dog, its really about finding Keebler his forever home.

Here are today's clues.

Keebler weighs 52 pounds.
Keebler is approximately 1 year old.

Those are your clues for today, keep those entries coming, and remember they must be emailed  to me. Entries on Facebook  will not be counted. Send entries to chris@lpchumanesociety.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment