Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Contest update

So far we have over 35 entries into the guess Keebler's breed contest. I think we will keep it open to entries for at least another week, so keep those guesses coming. The test results should be in around 2 weeks from now. Later this week, I will be posting more about his personality, in the hopes that we can get him adopted.

A few months back, when we first got the shelter dog DNA kits, I purchased one to try on one of my dogs. We have 5 dogs at my house, and 4 of them are mixed breeds. I never sent in the test, because I was having a hard time deciding which one to test. This past week we made the decision to finally test one of our dogs. Her name is Kele, and we found her in Kayenta, Arizona. We have always been curious about her breed, especially considering the wide variety of unaltered mixed breeds in the area she came from. When the results of her test are in, I will hold a second contest for a half price DNA kit for the one who guesses correctly.

Keep spreading the word about Keebler, and good luck in the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment