Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New contest


As promised in an earlier post, we are going to run a second guess the breed contest. This time, the winner will have the chance to purchase a DNA test kit for half price. We sell the kits for $60 and that is a very slim margin for us, so getting one for $30 will be a great bargain for the winner.

This time, you will be guessing the breed of one of my own dogs. Her name is Kele and she was found in the town of Kayenta. If you have ever driven through Kayenta, you know they have many stray dogs hanging out around the restaurants and gas stations there. These stray dogs come in all shapes and sizes, and most are of mixed breed origin. My little girl is no exception to that rule. When I first saw her, her size and demeanor, led me to believe she was just a young pup. In reality, she was nearly a year old and full grown when we found her.

I have already received the results of her test, so I am going to give you until this Sunday March 16th to enter your guesses. I will give you a hint tomorrow, and one on Friday. Good luck.

email your guess to:
chris@lpchumanesociety.org

No comments:

Post a Comment